Forehead reduction or chin reduction? (Photo)

I'm 21 and I've always been self conscious about my long face. I'm sure I could go on for days about what I'd like to change but it's finally time to do something about it. I don't want to change everything about myself- I like the way I look I just want to improve my self esteem a little. I feel that a reduction of my chin or my forehead would drastically change my appearance for the better. In your opinion, which procedure would have more of an impact on the shape of my face?

Changing the shape of your forehead or chin are two different and drastic cosmetic procedures.

Changing the shape of your forehead or chin are two different and drastic cosmetic procedures.   It is best to see a doctor in person for a consultation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline Lowering and Chin Reduction

Unfortunately its difficult to give you an opinion with only one photo taken from the front, but forehead reduction surgery and chin surgery are commonly performed procedures when indicated.  Lateral views are very important for determining whether hairline surgery and chin surgery should be peformed.  We start with facial thirds measurements, but there are other factors involved in making the decision to perform a hairline lowering procedure.  You should consider a consultation to review this. 

Kevin Ende, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead and/or chin surgery

These are very personal decision. For the chin you need to see a plastic surgeon, for the forehead your can have two types of surgery listed in the video below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon