I had a Tummy Tuck 13 years ago and have been in unbearable pain since. What could have gone wrong? (phone)

I have been through three other surgeries, all the plastic surgeon say it looks normal. The pain is slightly bearable in the morning but gets horrifying by late morning. I would like to see another doctor but I have no idea what kind of doctor to see. Any suggestions? They even went in and undid my tummy tuck. No relief at all. I went from a healthy energetic 40-year-old to someone who is almost an invalid. I am desperate to be out of pain. I pray you can give me some suggestions. Thank you

Unbearable pain after tummy tuck?

Not sure what is going on with this pain for you.  Cannot be helpful in the setting because we would need much more information to be able to come up with a good answer for you.  I might suggest starting with the plastic surgeon who did the surgery or even a trusted general surgeon in your area and asking them to get a CT scan of your abdomen.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon