I have asymmetric eyes since my childhood. There is gap around left eye and its sunken. Which surgery? (photos)

When I turn suddenly or work by bending down my left eye bulges out and i cannot see properly for a minute. After a minute i can see things properly. If I see straightly the opposite person mistakes me that I was seeing somewhere else. Because of this big and assymetrical eye, It makes me feel more inferior since childhood. It looses my confidence and i'm unable to gather in a crowd on any occassion. Please do help me to correct my eyes appearence and make my face normal like others.

I have asymmetric eyes since my childhood. There is gap around left eye and its sunken. Which surgery?

It is difficult to assess based on your photographs. It looks like you have ptosis of the left eye which can be easily corrected by an experienced Board Certified Plastic or Oculoplastic surgeon. You can share more photographs with us for better assessment. 

All The Best!

India Plastic Surgeon