I want a very sharp jawline and my lumps from my chin and scar permanently gone? (Photos)

I had my first chin implant in which case the implant was not placed correctly and so the wing was poking out on one side. It was placed from inside the mouth but he also made a big scar on the right side of my chin. My smile became abnormal so I had to remove it. Had my first genioplasty, doctor moved it too much down and it looked masculine so I had another genioplasty and he made it very small and flat. My chin now has a scar, it's numb with nerves completely damaged and lumps and a weird smile.

I want a very sharp jawline and my lumps from my chin and scar permanently gone?

Scars are permanent. See your surgeon and the implant may need to be removed. Wait one year then reassess and decide what can be done depending on symptoms