Would I benefit from Thermage? (Photo)

I'm 3 months postpartum with my second child. I have some loose skin on my stomach, especially when sitting down. I exercise and eat a healthy diet, and I only gained 25 pounds with each pregnancy. I think a mini tummy tuck is too extreme for my situation, but I'm wondering what I can do about the loose skin caused by pregnancy. What are some options I could try?

Thermage Abdomen

Thermage works very well on the abdomen to tighten the skin. It’s a non-surgical procedure that is clinically proven to be safe and effective with No downtime.

It takes about 11/2 hours to complete and you will see some immediate results off the table with continued improvement for six months after treatment as your skin continues to regenerate collagen and thicken its collagen matrix resulting in a smoothing effect.

Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see if this is the best option for you.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermage and the abdomen

You would be a great candidate for Thermage.  Thermage with the new CPT technology and total tip has even deeper heating which means that the collagen remodels even better.  The results mean that you have a rejuvenated appearance in any area of the body done, whether it be on the face or the body.  Because you are young, your results will even be better.