I'm wondering how successful Juvaderm injections are in the cheek area.

I'm 58 and no longer have those high cheeks I used to have. I'm wondering how successful Juvaderm injections are in the cheek area.

Juvederm injections for the cheek area

Juvederm Voluma® is very effective in enhancing, volumizing and therefore lifting the cheeks. I recommend to go see a  board-certified Dermatologist for an evaluation.

Miami Dermatologist

Juvederm Voluma to the Cheeks

Great question. I have had a lot of success using Juvederm Volume to enhance the cheek and malar projection. Start with 1/2 syringe per side and then go from there. Sometimes it takes a full syringe per side. Usually the cost for this product can range from $700 - $900.

To improve comfort, I have also found that blunt cannulas really help to reduce post-treatment bruising and also help with comfort during the filling treatment.

- Dr. Bryson Richards

Juvederm

I would recommend Juvederm Voluma in that area.  It will last up to 24 months and I have seen great results with this product in that area. 

Kevin Rose, MD
Provo Plastic Surgeon

Instant Cheekbones with Voluma

Voluma lasts the longest of the available hyaluronic gels according to studies - clinical trials show up to 24 months.  The amount of product you will need depends on the volume you've lost and how prominent you want your cheekbones to be. It's not an inexpensive filler, but the longevity makes the investment worthwhile.

Fillers can make a big difference and we really like Voluma. It stays where you put it and looks and feels very natural.

Will you keep that same improvement over time? No, because the gels degrade over time too. You will continue to lose your own tissue volume naturally so there's a good chance you'd need a touch up as time passes. 

Rebecca Fitzgerald, MD

Juvederm injections for the cheeks

Juvederm fillers, of which there are several types, are excellent for plumping up and recreating your long lost cheek bones. Juvederm Voluma or Volift are particularly effective and very safe in trained and experienced hands.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm Voluma vs. Cheek Implants

Among the fillers currently available in the US, Juvederm Voluma is our best option. The results last about two years. If you wanted a permanent result, then silastic cheek implants can be placed during a 30 minute in office or surgical center procedure. Both options can typically create very beautiful, long-standing results. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm Voluma for Cheek Enhancement

Juvederm Voluma is my absolute favorite injection for cheek bone enhancement.  Voluma gives an immediate lift to the skin and within minutes replaces lost volume simply and easily.  It also reduces the appearance of the nasolabial area lines at the same time.  You will have fantastic results but please consult a board certified experienced dermatologist for the best results.

Juvederm Voluma is perfect for cheek enhancement

Juvederm Voluma is perfect for cheek bone enhancement and Juvederm is great for filling in hollows of the cheek, as well as nasolabial folds and lip enhancement including lip lines and raising the corners of the mouth.

Suzanne Kilmer, MD
Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm is a bit too thin (Juvederm Ultra Plus is thicker) for cheek augmentation.  We use Perlane or Voluma for shaping the cheeks, chin and jaw line.  

Filler injections to Cheek

Fillers into the cheek all depend on how good the injector is.  They all give good results but are dependent on who is doing the lifting.  For a more contoured look voulma and/or radiesse are the way to go.  Perlane has good lift and hold as well.  I suggest seeing an expert for treatment to get the best outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.