Breast reduction question. I have lost 46 lbs. Need to lose more for best result. (photos)

I have lost 46 lbs 66 yrs old. Need to lose 35 more. 5'2.75" wt 173. My consult with ps said I have thin skin. What's the problem? See dr next month trying to learn from here what to ask. What is cost of Lipo of chest wall flank area? Medicare primary blue cross 2 nd. Lurking means viewing online posts with out posting to the dr I offended. Sorry wasn't meant to offend. 

Weight loss before surgery?

It is necessary to be within 20 pounds of your goal weight before surgery. It is more important to be consistent with your weight as that it would be the best measure for your surgeon to use during your consultation.