I have a contractor in my right breast an a very bad scar after 3 surgeries, can this be fixed? (photos)

I want to know if I go smaller can I get rid of the horrible scar and contractor and look normal? I'm a 38 DD right now with saline implants. I had an infection in my right breast which he had me come to his office to pull all the jelly like blood from it. Now I have the huge scar and contractor!

Need for further evaluation

The scar revision should be relatively straight forward but capsular contracture is a more difficult problem to solve and would require a physical exam to confirm and an appropriate treatment plan to address.  Smaller implants would probably not significantly decrease the risk of recurrent / progressive capsular contracture alone.  Please follow up with your surgeon.