Something sticking out, is this normal? (photo)

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow and I checked myself my stitches are gone I'm not bleeding or hurting but something is hanging out feels heavy and weird feels like my piece of my inside is falling out doesn't look normal

Labiaplasty

Its just some left over hymen. This is quite common and completely harmless.  Its still swollen because of the Labiaplasty you recently had.  I wouldn't worry. the swelling will go down and it should be less noticeable. 

What Is The Pinkish Tissue Hanging Out Of My Vagina At 6 O'Clock?

The swollen pinkish tissue at 6 o'clock on your vaginal ring is a remnant of your hymen.  More than likely, it is still swollen since it is early post labiaplasty.  If you check your surgeon's pre-operative pictures, you may find it was there all the time but you didn't notice it.  

If this continues to bother you aesthetically or functionally, please contact your personal plastic surgeon because this should be easily to remove under local anesthesia.

You've got puffy hymenal tags

It's not uncommon for recent surgery to cause swelling of hymenal tags. This will go away in a few weeks. Nothing to worry about.

Hymenal Tags

Thank you for your question.   The tissue sticking out are remnants of your hymenal ring and are quite common.  They are usually asymptomatic and therefore typically do not cause discomfort.  However if they do from either a functional perspective or aesthetic perspective then they can easily be removed in an office type setting under local anesthesia.

Best of luck.

Something sticking out, is this normal?

Thank you for your question. It look like tags around hymenal ring. Please talk to your surgeon and express your concern.

Something sticking out, is this normal?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and congratulations on your surgery.  The tissue you see in your vagina are tags left behind from your hymenal ring.  They do not cause any issues, but if they are troublesome you can have them removed with a small in-office procedure.  Hope this helps.