Looking for ball park pricing on implants with a lift in Minnesota area? Just so I may better plan for upcoming consultation...

Breast Lift with Implants

Hi Kayla,  It kind of depends on how much lifting you need, meaning dual plane, anchor, donut, crescent.  But generally it is about $8,000 - $8,900 which should include implants, OR, surgeons fee and lifetime follow up. Be sure to see only a BC PS, member of ASAPS and / or ASPS.  See the link and video below to help you with your education.  I can't tell much without photos.  Here is an idea.  Please put an index card in your breast fold. If your nipple is at the edge of the card or below, then you would be a candidate for a lift, either a vertical or anchor or areolar incision. If your nipple is above the edge, you could be a candidate for an internal lift called the dual plane. The video below explains the dual plane internal lift.  I also attached an article from a peer-reviewed journal to give you an even better idea. 

All the best, Dr. Joe

Pricing for lift and implants

The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different regions of the country. You are best to go for a few consultations with surgeons in your area. Best of luck.