I just don't want sag anymore. (photo)

I'm 5 foot 2 inches 115 pounds. Have usually had small breasts for my small frame. However I gained so much wait in pregnancies my breasts ballooned at those times I also breast fed for 6 months with both children. This is what I'm left with I want fullness without the "fake" look. I want them to be pretty again.... Consultation is October 4th in twin cities.... Tired of this self conscious feeling I feel ... Ready to look great in clothing, and bathing suits....

Breast Lift with Implants

Women may find that pregnancy and breastfeeding contribute to loss of volume and firmness. To perk up a drooping breast, your surgeon may be able to use an implant alone, if you also want to be bigger. If, however, you just want to be perkier and like your breast size, you will need a breast lift. A mastopexy (breast lift) raises droopy breasts from one to several inches and excess skin is removed. The great thing about these techniques is that they can now be down with minimal scarring and performed as an outpatient procedure without the need for general anesthesia.
Breast reduction surgery removes excess breast tissue and reshapes the contour of the breasts so that they are smaller and perkier. I commonly use a minimal incision technique (Le Jour), eliminating the need for large scars while providing a pleasing breast contour and shape that is proportionate to the patient's body. During a consultation, the doctor should show you images reflecting the results of the procedure you’re considering, and seeing the photos can give you a sense of a surgeon’s aesthetics. I also do computer imaging, which allows us to photograph you and then immediately manipulate your features onscreen, so that you have an idea of a procedure’s “after effect.” Although you won’t come out looking exactly as you do on screen, your resulting image helps with decision making.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift with augmentation to produce beautiful overall results.  During your consultation be sure to reiterate your goals and address your concerns, discuss your surgical options and work together to create a surgical plan that you are not only comfortable with, but helps you achieve your overall desired look.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Breasts after breastfeeding

From the photo you posted, it appears that you have enough breast tissue of your own to get an excellent result from a breast lift alone which can give you higher, fuller looking breasts.  You can also add an implant to the lift to give you even more height and firmness in your breasts.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation - Do I Need A Lift?

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the aesthetics of your breast. Before embarking on any procedure it is good to understand the principles of what we are trying to achieve.

In order to lift  the breast we can either add volume, remove skin and reshape, or both.

Whatever procedure is chosen it will leave you with a scar around the Areola , vertically down words and on the underside of the breast. 

The first thing to decide would be whether you wish to reduce the size of your breasts or not and the second would be whether you are happy to use an implant or not depending on what your aesthetic objectives are.

You appear to have enough volume to simply do a lift procedure called a mastopexy but the decision on whether or not to use an implant would depend on how much fullness you want in the upper pole of the breast. If you do not wish to get involved in implants then the best thing would be a simple mastopexy using your breast tissue and reshaping it and removing skin to bring the nipple into the right position and improve the projection of your breasts. If you wish for your breast to be smaller at the same time this is also possible.

Kind regards

Do I need a Breast Lift

The points that I feel are important in creating a good result following the breast lift procedure are:
  • reduction in areola size
  • encrease fullnes and improve cleavage
  • position the nipple above the crease beneath the breast
  • special attention to scar placement
In order to achieve this result, a well accepted scar around the areola and a vertical scar beneath the areola would be required.  After a review of your photograph, you might also want to consider a slight reduction. Considering your height and weight a full C cup in good position would be nice.  Would strongly suggest you seek the advice of a board certified Plastic Surgeon.  I am sure he will answer all of your questions.  Good Luck  

Joseph Rucker, MD, FACS
Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

Breast sag - how to correct

Thank you for asking about your breasts.
  • Pregnancy does take a toll on our bodies -
  • Fortunately the changes can be largely reversed.
  • You need an examination - which you've already scheduled
  • Discuss with your surgeon the look you want and what is needed.
  • You definitely will need a breast lift.
  • Whether you need an implant, will be decided at the examination - 
  • Then you will be on your way to looking and feeling pretty again.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

No more sagging

Thank you for your question and photos. You are not alone. Many women experience these feelings after having children and yearn to get their pre pregnancy body back.Your breasts appear to be of good volume for your 5'2" frame. You may not even want to have implants. A breast lift may be appropriate for you. A breast lift will elevate the nipple/areolar complex on the breast, reduce the size of the areolas, and get the breast up off your upper abdomen. In your consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, ask about all of your options. Lift alone, lift with implants etc. There are many options available. A thorough consultation and examination is essential for your to convey your wishes to your surgeon so that he or she can best meet your goals.Good Luck,

Try Breast Lift On Its Own

You appear to have enough natural breast volume to get good results from a lift without an augmentation. I believe this will give you the perky, full look you'd like without adding any additional volume. However, it's best to wait until an in-person consultation can confirm your eligibility before making a decision. The surgeon you see may have more valuable insight after examining you in person. Best of luck!

Breast lift

If you are happy with the size/volume of your breasts, but unhappy with the sagging you may want to consider a breast lift without an implant.  This procedure can bring the position of the nipple up and give you a fuller look.  An implant may not be necessary depending on your surgical goals.

Camille Cash, MD

Breast implants are not necessary for a good result from breast lift or mastopexy.

You should get a good result from a mastopexy with their without implants. It looks as though you have considerable volume so breast implants probably will be unnecessary.