What do you think is the best quality facial filler?

I am 60 and have some drooping around the bottom half of my face. I have high cheek bones, where is best place to inject the filler to bring the face up? I have thin lips and would appreciate your thoughts on best filler here also. Many thanks,

Filler recommendation

The best filler would be Voluma injected at the cheek bones. I personally tend to use Juvederm Ultra for the lips. 

Filler recommendation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Immediate visible results.

I love the fact that results are immediate visible results, something that many patients appreciate.  I do stop during my injections to allow feedback from my patients.  This interactivity allows real time decisions that involve patients and provides them with a great deal of satisfaction. An instant before and after photo is always appreciated.  I like high volume fillers for non surgical lift procedures such as Lyft, and Voluma.  I also like to use Rediesse a Calcium high volume filler that lasts longer than the HA (previously mentioned) fillers. 

Sherif El-Salawy, MD
New York Physician

Immediate visible results.

Sherif El-Salawy, MD
New York Physician

Many fillers to choose from

Thanks for the great question. There are certain fillers which are best used to treated marionette lines in the lower face. The fillers like Voluma or Restylane Lyft are longer last fillers which are able to be placed deep within the tissue to help resupport any areas which may be drooping. 

For your cheeks it's difficult to suggest where to put filler without seeing you. Again, a "thicker" filler like Voluma or Restylane lyft are very good for cheeks. I work with each patient individually to make sure we are seeing the same areas which you want improved. 

Lips are best treated with softer fillers like Juvederm, Restylane, or Vobella. Be sure to see a doctor how has a lot of experience injecting. Best of luck!

~Dr. Sieber

Many fillers to choose from

~Dr. Sieber