I'm 24 and in the past 7 years I have puffy/swollen eyes - please I need help on how to remove it. (photo)

I need help on how to remove my puffy or should I call it swollen eyes for 7 years now

Doctor Answers 2

Undereye Puffiness

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question regarding undereye puffiness. This problem is best corrected with an undereye filler: my favorites are Restylane and Voluma. Neither of those products draws in swelling. A subtle correction of one syringe to correct both eyes would result in a beautiful, rested, more youthful appearance!
Make sure you schedule with an experienced provider, since this is a delicate area! Good luck!

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
The eyes are best treated with a combination approach of fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP for improvement. Ultherapy/thermage, venus legacy all do well for swelling or puffiness. I would suggest consulting an expert. If surgery is an option they will recommend. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.