Are Belotero Balance Soft and Intense Available in Canada? I Can Only Get Basic in the US.

I understand only Belotero Basic is FDA approved in the USA right now, even though Basic, Intense, and Soft have been used for awhile in the UK. Are all three formulas availabe in Canada? I'm willing to drive to Sarnia for Belotero Soft for my eyes and Intense for my cheeks. It is MUCH better than other fillers.

Belotero

Belotero is only available currently in one form in the U.S. It is the ideal filler for fine lines around the mouth or the under-eye area.

Belotero Variances

Only one form of Belotero is FDA in the USA.  I am not familiar with the products you mentioned.  I recommend contacting Merz Aesthetics for further details.  They will provide the information you are requesting.
Thank you.

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS