I have some belly fat. Which method would be best for me, cool sculpting or the heat method?

I am about 5 foot 2 and weigh 129-1/2. I exercise regularly, usually every day for 45 minutes to an hour, alternating treadmill and weights. I carry all my extra weight in my belly and that is the only place I need to lose weight. Which method would you recommend?

Coolsculpting for belly fat

For areas that the FDA has approved Coolsculpting with includes the abdomen, love handles, and thighs, coolsculpting is the better alternative due to its better efficacy and safety profile.

I have done belly fat. Which method would be best for me- coolsculpting?

Coolsculpting selectively freezes fat cells to induce programmed cell death. It is a great method for stubborn belly fat because it does not involve surgery. Compression garments or down time. It is effective and there is little discomfort.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting for stubborn belly fat.

CoolSculpting is an excellent option for treatment of stubborn abdominal fat. It yields excellent results when performed by a knowledgeable and experienced board-certified dermatologist. Be sure to consult your local board-certified dermatologist to make sure you are a candidate.

Adebola Dele-Michael, MD, FAAD

Perfect for coolsculpting

It sounds as if you are in perfct shape since your abdominal area is the only place that you need help.  Since you continue to exercise and maintain a healthy life style and there is one main area that you need coolscullpting, you are an excellent candidate.  Be certain to find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experienxe with coolsculpting for the best results.

Cool Sculpting of the lower abdomen

An in person consultation is necessary but I believe Cool Sculpting is a great option to Liposuction for stubborn areas of fat.