2-month post-op of nose job with a diverted bridge? (Photos)

Hi, I am 2-month post-op after rhinoplasty and my nose is terribly sided to the left. I had no diversion on my original bridge at all. Right after the surgery, I saw my nose was not straight and I told my doctor many times but he simply dismissed it by blaming it on asymmetrical swelling. Now I am after 2 months, this is nothing but an example of incorrectly placed implant right? Attached are my pre-op (the first 5) and post-op (the rest). Thank you very much in advance for your kind advice.

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-