How much should I weigh for best results in skin tightening laser Lipo? (Photo)

I'm 5'0ft tall, currently 36-28-38 / "37' around lower belly. I've have gained 11 pounds recently from 35-26-36 (bottom). My TOP goal is 100-110LBS, 35-23-35. Does a 10 pound difference matter when I get Laser lipo of stomach & back? Is cost different? Which weight will give me the best silhouette? (Side note: I'm also getting skin laser tightening for my upper arms.) I was considering getting buttlift but was thinking I could squat after to save? Which is the best option to getting what I want.

Laser Lipo

In general patients will get the best results if they are within 25 lbs of their ideal body weight, but 10 pounds does not make a great difference in the procedure time or cost. It depends on your goal what would be the best option for you in regards to enhancing the butt. Make sure you meet with an experienced physician that can discuss all your options before the procedures. Good luck.

Livingston Physician

Getting Great Results is Priceless--VASER, ThermiRF, ultrasound

For best results, it's recommended to be near your ideal or stable weight, which you currently are. Cost will vary with procedures. For best results, I recommend a combination of VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, definition and contouring. Squatting is a great exercise, but won't give you the same results as a hi-def procedure. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a hi-def physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer