I have decided to undergo Neck lipo & Chin Implant (Sientra) surgery next month. Let me know if my decision is correct? (photo)

My concerns are double chin ( & fat pocket in cheek from ear to jaw ) & recessed chin. Will I benefit from medium size chin implant or small ? Will the mentolabial fold be more prominent after the chin implant, considering I have a fuller lower lips ? Am I a candidate for the upper lip aug with fillers ? Also interested in fillers Do i need filler in cheek (just below the eyes) to lift the cheek and minimize the nasalabial lines? Do i need filler to lift corners of the mouth as well?

Candidate for a Chin Augmenatation

Without an exam your question cannot be answered. However, your photos are helpful and you are probably a good candidate for a Chin Augmentation. You will need to see an Oral/Maxillofacial surgeon to see if othognathic surgery, genioplasty or using an implant is best for your specific case. It should be noted that patients with severely weak jaws or abnormally functioning jaws may be better treated with other facial surgery (orthognathic surgery), although a chin augmentation may be an option at a later time. These patients should seek the advice of a plastic surgeon to determine which course is right for them. Here is some information to help you make this decision: Candidates for Chin Augmentation - Patients whose chin profiles are weak but have normally functioning jaws are candidates for Chin Augmentation. Many of these candidates have used injectable fillers in the past to strengthen the protrusion of their chins, but are looking for a permanent solution. If you are one of these patients, then you are a likely candidate for chin augmentation

Neck liposuction and chin implant

Based on your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for surgery, such as the example in the link below

Sam Naficy, MD, FACS

Chin implant and neck liposuction

In our practice, we perform liposuction only below the jawline to remove fatty deposits in the neck.  In some cases, fat must be removed from both above and below the platysma muscle.  When the fat is removed from underneath the platysma muscle, a platysma plasty is required.  When patients have a weak and recessive chin profile, we place chin implants to add projection and width to the mandible and chin.  Placement of a chin implant helps with facial balance and proportions, and gives better foundation for the  jawline.  We have been using Implantech brand of chin implants for over 25 years with an excellent success rate.  These implants are manufactured in a very large array of sizes and shapes to fit patient's unique anatomy. The implants are composed of Silastic, are placed through a small incision underneath the chin under local anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure.  Both  Neck liposuction and a chin implant procedure can be performed at the same time.  For more information  and many before and after examples of both procedures, please see the link and the video below

My concerns are double chin ( & fat pocket in cheek from ear to jaw ) & recessed chin.

HI, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. From the photos, your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), there is excess fat below and in front of the cheeks and the chin is weak.  These combine to create an elongated, oval-shaped face.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  I would combine liposuction to further shape the cheeks and neck.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  

Dermal filler can be used to augment the upper lips.  The goal is to achieve an ideal aesthetic proportion where the upper lip is approximately 75% as full as the lower lip. Hope this helps.