Should I do full lipo (cheek and neck) or would I only need to remove cheek fat to make my face look less round? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Facial Sculpting Using Liposuction, Botox, Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat / Implants
There are many different ways to sculpt the face. Liposuction can help define the jawline, removing under-chin fat. Slimming down your face might include facial sculpting with Sculptra by building cheekbones and using Botox in the masseter muscle. You need to be evaluated in person. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer
Liposuction under chin or remove cheek fat - what is best approach?
- I think you need a consultation in person to discuss your goal with your surgeon.
- Buccal fat removal is done - but in your photo, you do not seem to have much buccal fat.
- Neck liposuction and a neck lift should help to define the neck and jaw but will not thin the face.
- Botox into the masseter muscle may thin the lower face -
- It will help your surgeon if, for the consultation, you could shave the beard so the true proportions of you face can be seen - but understandable if you don't want to do this.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.