The cost of Invisalign's full program and express 10? (photos)

I just recieved my 1st Invisalign tray today, and I just found out that I paid for a full invasilign treatment, but recieved a Express 10 program. My doctor did not notify me that 10 retainers is an express program AT ALL until today I noticed. What should I do now? The doctor's name on my Invisalign is even different from the doctor who is doing my Invisalign. Is that normal?

Invisalign Express is for minor cases

Invisalign Express is for cases of minor tooth movement and sometimes is offered at a discount.  However, each office decides what they charge for services, and sometimes there is simply a flat fee to a patient, regardless of how many aligners are used.  That is not common, but does occur.