Thermi tight. What the least invasive procedure to help with cellulite on the back of my legs?

I have small dimples on the back of my upper legs. I'm 58 yrs 105lbs and 5'2"

Thermi for cellulite

Thermi along may not be your best bet.  Since your cellulite is characterized by small dimples, Cellfina would likely be an excellent choice. 

Cellulite treatments

Thank you for your question. I recommend Cellulaze to help reduce the appearance of the dimples on the back of your legs. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive procedure that can improve the appearance of cellulite by up to 80%. I have also performed this procedure in conjunction with ThermiTight for optimal results. If you are interested, I recommend consulting with a qualified physician for a full consultation. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

We have been using cellfina and thermi in combination in our practice with long term permanent results of improvement. I suggest you see an expert in cellulite and body treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.