Is it safe to have lipo on my abdomen & a breast reduction at the same time?
Doctor Answers 4
Breast reduction and liposuction
#liposuction and #breastreduction
The issue would be:
Combining a potential insurance procedure with a pay-out-of pocket cosmetic procedure and how your PS handles that situation.
Combination of breast reduction and liposuction
You might also like...
Breast Reduction and Liposuction of Abdomen at the Same Time #breastreductionseattle #liposuctionseattle
- Sometimes insurance will pay for breast reductions. If a woman's breasts are sufficiently large compared to her weight, she has symptoms from her large breasts, and she has tried therapies to help with back, neck, and shoulder pain that have failed, her insurance company may cover the procedure.
- Not all insurance companies and policies are the same, so it is best to check with your insurance company.
- Having liposuction of the abdomen performed at the same time as your breast reduction may be very safely accomplished.
- Insurance will not, however, cover the liposuction procedure.
- Definitely meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to find out more!
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.