My implants are riding high (I know it's normal) 13 days post op. I like the projection from the side (Photo)

Want to know if as the implants drop, will my projection change, or will my breasts just fill out more on the bottom? I see where some doctors say with the drop and fluff the projection does grow, but also read where it doesn't grow and just changes shape as they drop. I know it is a process but it is giving me anxiety not knowing what they're going to look like and I don't want them looking much bigger! Thank you

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Breast Augmentation healing

Lauren,

Thanks for the question and the photos.  Your breasts look great.  They will slowly descend and the bottom will get fuller.  The projection should remain the same.

Best of luck.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

My implants are riding high (I know it's normal) 13 days post op. I like the projection from the side

Please try to relax-you appear to have an excellent result. Over the next 3 months the implants will drop and look much more natural. The implants will project the lower pole of yoour breasts and the nipple forward.

Implants

The projection will stay the same the fullness in the upper pole will diminish somewhat as they descend.

Breast augmentation question

If your implants drop you will notice less fullness in the area above the nipple and more fullness below the nipple. They should not look significantly bigger when that happens. The only thing to do now is to keep your regular follow appointments with your surgeon and allow your body time to heal. Your early result looks nice.

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You seem to have a beautiful result thus far. As the swelling decreased he prominence of the upper pole will soften but I suspect you will maintain much of your shape. 

Best Wishes 

Theodore Nyame 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. I find that when patients are pleased with the outcome of surgery (for example they like the projection that they have) at this stage in your recovery, they tend to be VERY pleased with the outcome of surgery several months from now.

My best advice: don't worry too much. Based on your photographs, you are on your way to having achieved a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.  Best wishes.