Uneven tummy after lipo. (photos)

Hi I had lipo to my stomach, back and love handles 9 weeks ago.now it seems when ever I eat Part of my stomach looks large which gives my tummy a weird shape. Please look at pictures. Thanks

Abdominal liposuction and results after eating

It's important to remember that our bodies are asymmetrical. All internal organs are placed in an asymmetrical fashion. If you're seeing asymmetry after eating then it is most likely simply your natural body shape and under laded to your liposuction. Having the subcutaneous fat removed from liposuction may make things like this more visible. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring With Fat Grafting

You may need is a body contouring procedure after the tummy tuck.  There is still some residual fat it seems and you may want to get more contouring. Or consider RF treatments, massage and compression.  Best, Dr. Emer.