I had extended Tummy tuck. When I'm standing my stomach looks flat, but when I sit down I get a roll on my upper stomach.(photo)

I had an extended tummy tuck with muscle repair and liposuction on the flanks 3 weeks ago, i am concerned that when i sit down a roll forms on my upper stomach, i don't know if its because i am swollen or because its fat. Would i need liposuction in that area or would it go down once most of my swelling goes down?

Abdominoplasty Question

Hello,You are only three weeks out and should not make any assessment of your results yet.  You should wait at least 6 months before you decide whether the surgery was successful or not. Best of luck!

After abdominoplasty

Join the club.  We all fold and bulge when we sit and that is normal.  Also, you are only 3 weeks after surgery, and it will get better.