Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

Can I get a bbl done with aggressive lipo? I want a lot of protection, is this realistic for my body type??

Hi. You do have enough fat for fat transfer. I would not do the tummy tuck w the BBL. IMHO you would benefit from aggressive liposuction with a subsequent fat transfer. However, it is unrealistic that you will get the results of your wish pictures. The best results are obtained with patients that are at their ideal weight. You are currently overweight and need to be honest with yourself when you look at desired results. Unless you are able to do this, you will be sadly disappointed no matter how aggressive the lipo may be. Good luck 

Good candidate for BBL

You will look much better with a BBL and you have good donor areas, but I think you might consider having also a tummy tuck. You will need an in person consultation to discuss with an expert PS if you will need an abdominoplasty in order to repair your abdominal wall muscles plus your BBL. Good luck in your plastic Surgery Journey!

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Brazalian Buttock Lift

Thank you for your question and photos.
Bottom  line: yes, you have multiple sources/areas  of potential donor fat.
I would definitely make several appointments with Bd. Cert.
Plastic Surgeons who have experience in fat grafting and body contouring.

My best,

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

With the BBL, your surgeon will take fat from your body, in most cases your abdomen, and transfer it to areas of your butt, working to create the perfect structure and contour.

We cannot be certain without a consultation, but I believe that you could certainly achieve the results you are looking through a BBL and a Tummy Tuck.

Remember, only consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the BBL and body contouring. And don't be afraid to request before-and-after pictures. Every surgeon has a different style, so you want to be sure your vision is reflected in the work they have done.

It is all about designing the perfect plan for You.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Brazilian Butt Lift

You would see a large improvement in your figure with liposuction and fat transfer.  Your wish pictures are rather unrealistic, as your frame is larger than those girls.

Dennis Dass, MD

BBL candidate

Based on your photos you are a candidate for liposuction with fat transfer to the buttock however, I don't believe you will be able to get results like the "wish pics" you included. Your body type is quite different than the photos in your wish pics. Consult with a few board certified plastic surgeons for a more detailed exam and review of your options.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Candidate for BBL

You can have a large transfer as long as your buttocks and skin elasticity will permit. From the photos I can tell that you will have an adequate amount to transfer. In a consultation your surgeon could estimate the other variables. 

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

From the posted pictures, you seem to have moderate diastasis. While you may have multiple potential donor areas that make you a good candidate for BBL, your trunk needs to be factored in, for optimal outcome. 
I recommend a consultation in person with a surgeon in your city for proper evaluation and advice. 

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS, FACS

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

This will be almost entirely dependent upon how aggressive the surgeon is in both the liposuction harvest and in the fat transfer processes. Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Brazilian butt lift

Based on the photos it appears that you would definitely have big improvement with liposuction and fat transfer to your buttocks. It also appears that you may get the best result with a tummy tuck as well but it is difficult to say given the underwear cover the lower belly in the photos. Seek a consultation with a plastic surgeon who specializes on gluteal shaping for an examination and discussion about your goals and the expected outcry given your body. This is the only why to find out which procedures are best for you and whether you are a candidate for them. I hope this helps and best of luck.