Bag under my eye. (photo)

i am 46 years old and i got this bag in my left eye. i am having some headaches as well. i did silikon injections in my face - no eyes - and my dermatologist said this is not happening because of the injections. what to do ?

Bag under my eye.

Based on your pictures it is difficult to know if what you are referring to is an eyelid bag or not, although it may initially appear as a bag.  In some patients, there is substantial hollowness (loss of volume) and atrophy of the skin (thinning and collagen loss) in the area and the remaining fullness is incorrectly referred to as a "bag", when it actually is the bony rim of the eye socket.  Consequently, an in-office examination by your facial plastic surgeon is needed to assess if eyelid surgery and/or volume augmentation with fat transfer is needed.   The attached link provides more information.I hope this helps.

Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for your question. Did you receive the injections from your dermatologist? If so, I would suggest that you consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. You may experience improvement in your left eye as your recovery progresses. There are permanent surgical solutions to address any wrinkling around the eyes while temporary nonsurgical hydraulic acid injectables can rejuvenate the eyelids.  Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon