7 days post op after breast lift with implants. I'm worried about my nipples as cannot see them due to dressings (Photo)

Worried as seen so many other patients with dressings just around the nipple,mine is completely covered. Surgeon said just wait till they come off ,but I'm unsure.. Do they need air to get to them , what if they are black underneath ?!! Can see a slight yellow colour on one side near dressing is this just bruising or could it be something sinister ... Or does this seem reasonable, I'm I'm panicking over nothing ... Look forward to hearing from you , please advice.

Early post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

Its early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA+BL I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Respectfully 

Concerns for Incisions at 1 Week Post-Op

Understanding the Healing Process

HEALING OF SENSORY NERVES: Tingling, burning or shooting pains, which will disappear with time and should not alarm you, indicate regeneration of the sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage helps.

ASSYMETRY: The two breasts commonly heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

SHAPE AND CONTOUR: The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and “less natural” in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result.

FOLLOW-UP EXAMS: These are generally done in 1 week, 2 to 3 weeks, 3 to 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months to 1 year, and 1-2 year intervals. In our office we include all of your follow up appointments in the  initial surgical fee.

The best thing to do if you are concerned with the incisions near your nipples would be a visit with your surgeon to have the area examined. It would not be good to take the dressings off yourself if it has not yet been permitted. Good luck.