Holes and a lot of swelling after Dermaroller 0.5. Any suggestions?

I had my first treatment with dermapen. She also wanted that i treated myself at home. Because i have alot of blackheads, she wanted that i steamed my face. One and a half hour before rolling i steamed face for 15 min. I rolled with 0,5. Four times in every direction. In the evening my face started to burn very hardly. It was like that for two days. After that it start to swell bad. Went to doctor,got cream. I have Holland everywhere and stille swollen after five days. What can i do? I'm desperate

Thanks for your query. You can apply desonide gel once a day till your redness settles. You can also show it to a dermatologist as examination is required. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon