Who can do a Ear cartilage reshaping after messy ear pinning? (photos)

So I had my ears pinned back recently. My left ear was protruding a lot further than my right ear. I chose one of the best and top-end doctors and spend an above average amount on the surgery. Although pinned back, They both look very different from each other now. Can anyway help me on getting two similar ears, please! who or what type of surgeon should I find? I need to be more cartilage cut away to get a better result. He folded the cartilage but it has created an odd shape imo. Thank you.

Doctor Answers 1

Results after otoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Please discuss this with your surgeon.  Highly accurate clinical photos are needed before a basic opinion could be made and a physical examination is required for a specific assessment.

Keep in mind that no two parts of the body can be made to look exactly the same.

Best wishes.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.