One week post op and implants seem super high. (photos)

I had a BA one week ago abroad and was told by PS I could fly after 2 days..after arriving home with shortness of breath was admitted to hospital with pluerisy and a lung infection in both lungs. A little bit traumatic and extremely painful now with added meds. So far I haven't had the best time, and I'm worried as my implants seem so high up and haven't dropped even though I'm wearing a support bra with a compression strap. Please help and all advise is greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question and photos. You are still very early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. The implants may swell asymmetrically, but usually settle evenly. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

1 Week Post Op

Hello,I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty you've had. Implants sitting high at one week is not generally a problem though. I would expect them to gradually drop and settle in over the next few months. I recommend that you focus on recovering your health and let your Plastic Surgeon know of any concerning changes.
All the best