The right procedure for lifting my breasts? (Photo)

Hi. I would like to lift up my breasts and make them look like in the last picture (when I stretch up my arms they look ok! ). However, since the sagging is not extreme, I would like to know if I can firm them up, like on the last photo, just by exercising or another method (maybe cream??), avoiding surgery. If not, which kind of surgery do you recommend for the result that I want ? Also, is it possible to tattoo on the scars? Oh also, I am 25. Thank you.

Breast Lift vs. Waiting

Thank you for your question about Breast Lift. Thank you for pictures.

You appear to have some natural hang to your breasts. You also have excellent skin without visible stretch marks.  

I do not know of any nonsurgical methods that really work.  

I recommend that you wait and not do anything until the breast sag bothers you enough that you are willing to trade saggy breasts for perky breasts that have the scars from a breast lift on them.

If you do it too soon, you will have buyer's remorse and be unhappy with the scars because the sag wasn't that bad.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have Breast Lift Surgery.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Breast lift

There is no exercise or cream that will firm up your breasts. You can add fat but that will involve an increase in breast size. If you want to raise the nipple position then you will need a breast lift. Consult with a plastic surgeon in person for a more detailed exam. 

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

The right procedure for lifting my breasts?

Based on your photographs you do not have real ptosis (dropping) of the breasts. It seems you want to firm up the breasts but prefer not to have a visible incision. Exercises are not very helpful. The best option for you to achieve your aim without a visible cut, in my opinion, is Autologous Fat Augmentation. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift Info

The simple answer is "yes" to all of your questions. Most important is finding the plastic surgeon with the most experience to achieve the results you want. Here is some general information:
BREAST LIFT (MASTOPEXY)WHO IS A CANDIDATE
  • If you have sagging breasts due to past pregnancies, genetics, weight loss, or aging.
  • If the sagging is expected to be present after an implant.
  • If your nipple-areolar complexes (pigmented areas around nipples) are enlarged or not similar.
INTENDED RESULTA mastopexy or breast-lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is used for breasts that sag but are not overly large. Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as a part of aging. Pregnancy, breastfeeding, and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis (sagging). Some patients will achieve a better breast shape if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy.
Results can include:
  • An elevated, more youthful breast contour.
  • Nipple-areolar complexes of the desired size and at the correct height and similar location