Pig-effect nose tip- Unbalanced nostrils. Any suggestions? (photos)

28 days after a nose surgery meant to remove the bridge. I have an asymmetric nose caused by two seams on nostrils. The left nostril is higher and the right is lower and SMALLER ( asymmetric ) The bridge and tip are still swollen. The surgeon says I need to wait longer. My concern is that the PIG-EFFECT & if the bigger nostril won't REDUCE. Right after operation both nostrils looked the same, but after gradually swelling subsides, they began to differ. What do you think? Many thanks.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.

Kind regards