Nose tip too shortened by surgeon 'pig-like nose tip'. Any solution? (photos)

After operation I noticed he made my nose very small by two seams on right and left nose trills. I was happy about the size of my nose, which made me so depressed about the small size. The worst thing is the short nose tip somehow my nose holes are so visible.  Last two photos: These pictures are 22 days after operation, will these stitches on nostrils disappear?

How soon after surgery are you ? it looks like you have a lot of tip swelling and if you are only a few weeks or months it may be a case of waiting 6-12 months for this to settle and improve

Nose tip too shortened by surgeon

I am sorry to hear about your situation. From the picture that you have posted, it seems you have a short nose with asymmetric nostrils. 

I would suggest that you find an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon in Belgium who can help you correct the current situation. Several good techniques do exist for lengthening the nose, and these involve the use of cartilage grafts. It will be best to not do anything till a year after the original surgery.

Kind regards.

Revision Rhinoplasty

There are excellent methods with state of the art structural Rhinoplasty techniques that can lengthen a nose.   The first step would be to see an experienced surgeon with revision rhinoplasty to evaluate the angle of rotation and the other issues that bother you.  It would be helpful to have video imaging that shows lengthening of your nose.  Again, a thorough consultation with an experienced Rhinoplasty surgeon who has experience with secondary or revision Rhinoplasty would be a good first step.  I hope that you find this helpful.

Thomas Hubbard, MD, FACS
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

Thank you very much for your question.

There are different techniques to extend the nasal length and most of them involve the use of cartilage grafts and sutures.

In revision rhinoplasty the pre operative assessment is crucial to define what is possible to achieve and which technique to choose.

I wish you the best of luck.

With regards,

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon