Is possible to get multiple cosmetic surgeries done on the same day?

I would like to get rhinoplasty, ear pinning and labia reduction done on the same day if possible. (I found a clinic that does all of these procedures) Does this sound realistic?

Multiple Procedures On The Same Day

It sounds entirely realistic -- but only if you are in good health, have received proper medical clearance, and are going to a well-equipped clinic with extremely reputable surgeons who have good reviews and proper educational backgrounds. Please do your research on the clinic. I can not speak for the standards of an unnamed clinic in Belgium, but I can state that at top surgical facilities in the United States, such as the one I founded in New York City, we have the highest standards in terms of equipment, staff, education, and experience, so that at a facility such as mine (and with your theoretically getting medical clearance and being healthy), multiple procedures are not only possible, but often the norm, as patients recognize the savings financially, and in terms of recovery overlap, when doing more than one procedure.

Multiple surgeries in one day

Its very common to have more then one procedure done at the same time.  Depending on what exactly your surgeon is doing, how long each procedure will take and if your medically healthy you should be fine. 

N. Bill Aydin, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Yes- it is  absolutely possible to do several cosmetic procedures on the same day. There are several benefits to this- lower costs, one anesthesia and one recovery. While there are limitations depending on the patient, the number of recommended procedures, and surgeon preference, what you are planning seems very reasonable and probably preferable.

Mark Hamilton, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon