I want to change several things but keep my black features at the same time, will it work? (photo)

Hi :) - I want the corner of my lips to begin where i draw ( blue) on my picture ( is it possible ?) - i find my nose so thick , is it possible to get rid of the flesh on the tip and reduce the nostrils ? And how much will it cost ?

Thank you for your question. Your desired procedures certainly seem possible, however, for the most accurate answer, I suggest that you move forward to consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Please note that cost varies based on procedure, surgeon and local market. Feel free to consult with a few different board certified facial plastic surgeons to compare prices. 

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Open rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Ethnic rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question.. In regards to your lips a lip reduction can be performed to decrease the fullness of your upper and lower lip. There are no good ways to decrease the corners of the mouth. As for your nose an ethnic rhinoplasty can be performed to thin thick nasal skin. Cartiledge can than be added in order to enhance the dorsum of the nose and nasal tip. I would seek a consultation with a surgeon experienced in ethnic rhinoplasty. 

Best Wishes 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician