Forehead reduction. (photos)

I would like to have a forehead reduction surgery. I have whole My life a big forehead and i feel so insecure about it. I saw on internet 2 methods, the hair transplant and hairline surgery. I would like to know what proceed Will the best solution for me, and Will it give me a good result. I' m pregnant rightnow and i would like to do the proceed after 5 months giving birth.

It is best to wait after you give birth and see a doctor for a consultation. There are two different methods to lower your hair

It is best to wait after you give birth and see a doctor for a consultation.  There are two different methods to lower your hair line.   Both have it's risks and benefits.  Do your research and see several doctors that are specialists in the two different types of procedures. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Forehead Reduction, Brow Lift, and Cheek and temple augmentation

With the position of your hairline I  definitely have a bias toward the hairline lowering procedure rather than transplants. Best of luck for the duration of your pregnancy.

Forehead

My preferred approach is the one stage hairline lowering operation. Certain pre-existing conditions need to be met before planning such a procedure. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hairline lowering or hair transplants for lowering the hairline?

If you have lost the high corners of your hairline, the a hair transplant lower procedure is better than a surgical hairline lowering procedure. Either may work well. See the two web references below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon