Pulling feeling in breast, 4 weeks after uplift with implants. Is this normal?

Im 4 weeks post op and still have like a pulling tighteness feeling in my left breast only, ive had a small seroma on this side and has nearly stopped draining now, this breast also hasnt dropped yet, just feels like my nipple is being pulled inside if i move a certain way. Please say this is normal

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. Open wounds and scars are also very common in this procedure, and also if it happens, you have to get with your plastic surgeon for cleaned and if it's worse , put stitches on it.I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support… 

Breast Augmentation

You are still healing but it sounds like you may be developing an early capsular contracture or have some differences in your skin envelope/ breast tissue that are leading to asymmetry and tightness which deserve and exam and discussion with your PS.  They may give you an implant band to wear over your left breast to help it drop and settle at the same rate as the other breast.  Just get examined and voice your concerns.

Pulling in Breast

At one month into your recovery, your breasts are likely still adjusting and settling. Strange sensations like the one you have described are common during this period and are unlikely to be causes for concern. Nonetheless, I recommend mentioning any strange feelings to your surgeon, as he or she can best evaluate your condition as you recover.

Traci Temmen, MD

Traci Temmen, MD

Pulling feeling

Thank you for your question.  At four weeks post-op, you are still in the healing process.  It can take a few months for you to heal completely.  If the feeling you are experiencing now is bothering you in the future, then please see your operating surgeon to be evaluated.