I had rhinoplasty 6 weeks ago to remove the hump on my nose. (Photo)

But I can still see a slight hump on it, do you think this is just swelling or do you think I'm gonna need to get another operation to shave it down a bit more? I got my operation abroad and can't contact the surgeon.

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

6 weeks after an operation is really too soon to make an evaluation whether you need a revision operation. I would probably wait at least 4 months and more likely more than six months before you reevaluate whether even a minor revision is required. There is definitely an improvement compared to the preoperative photo. I have had many patients that required at least 6 months and up to two years afterwards to see a reduction in the swelling to achieve a final resting state. I wish you the best.