I was asking if 0.5 cc is OK for cheeks. I think maybe 0.3 cc or 0.4 cc? I don't think my cheeks are that bad (Photo)

This is a follow-up to an earlier question. Click here to read it.

Cheek augmentation with dermal fillers

Thank you for sharing your question and photo. You should start off with 75 percent correction and add more if needed on a subsequent evaluation. 1-2cc of Restylane or Restylane Lyft should be used for the initial treatment session. Two weeks later you can add more product if desired. Make sure to see an experienced injector who has multiple products to offer you.
Good luck,

Volume

You could easily place I cc of restylane lyft in each cheek while maintaining a natural look.   You may also consider fat transfers.  

Kenneth Sumida, MD
Folsom Plastic Surgeon

In this case, more is better

I think that there are several ways to approach revolumizing your face but unless you add enough volume, you will not be happy. If ytou were my patient I would discuss options of sculptra, two syringes of Radiesse, two of Restylane Lyft or two of Voluma. I think that in the right hands any of these optons would give you a great result. 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

I was asking if 0.5 cc is OK for cheeks. I think maybe 0.3 cc or 0.4 cc? I don't think my cheeks are that bad

If you are referring to something to fill up the cheeks where there is some fat loss, I think it will likely take more than the amount you suggest to give an adequate fill

Julio Garcia, MD

Small volume of Filler

In my experience, patients are often very unhappy with small volumes of filler especially in areas such as the cheeks.  Small volumes usually have minimal if any effect and seem to disappear more rapidly.  Full correction is much preferred.  Treatment with fillers can be quite costly; consult with an expert injector in your area for a realistic view of expectations.  If cost is a concern, prioritize the areas to be treated and make sure to join the corporate loyalty programs which have some financial incentives to help keep up with treatments.

Kyle Coleman, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm Voluma or Restylane Lyft

Please consult a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon who can assess your face and explain what one syringe of a filler such as Juvederm Voluma or Restylane Lyft will do for you.  For a natural result, you will require more than one syringe of filler.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Cheek Augmentation - Voluma and Sculptra

Looking at your photos I would definitely encourage you to have one syringe of Voluma for each cheek.  That amount of Voluma would be a conservative amount for you.  Alternately, you could start with one vial of Sculptra and start to build up that effect.  Both products would give you great results with an expert injector.  Best, Dr. Green