I just got breast enlargement, the swelling has gone down but they are all still saggy and not very firm, what should I do?

Thank you for your question.  It is hard to ants you without photographs of your breasts.  Based on your description of sagginess and lack of firmness you may have mammary ptosis or sagging and a breast lift may be necessary in addition to implants.  To understand more please read the following link:

Implants and lift

Implants do not lift the breast to any significant degree.  Best to be evaluated in person to determine what might be best.

Breast augmentation

It is hard to give you an accurate opinion without pre and post op photographs. I would recommend scheduling an appointment to discuss your concerns with you plastic surgeon. It may be the case that a lift is necessary to correct the sagging that you have. Best of luck.

Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Greetings

tThank you for your queation. It is a little bit dificult to answer your question without photos if you would please post photos of before aand after with your question. 

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. I recommend that you return to your surgeon and share your concerns.  I hope this helps.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD