What is the best sleeping position for TT and BBL at the same time? Can both procedures be done together?

I plan on getting a tummy tuck with Brazilian butt lift, will I be able to lay on my stomach?

Best Sleeping Position for Tummy Tuck and BBL

Thanks for your question.  It is possible to have both a BBL and a tummy tuck at the same time, but oftentimes you will sacrifice the results of the BBL.  This is because on the tummy tuck, your recovery is on your back.  In other words, you lay and sleep on your back during the postop period.  But for the BBL, you really want to stay off the buttocks otherwise the pressure on the fat can cause the fat to resorb.  So, you may not maximize the augmentation of the BBL by doing both at the same time.  That being said, the best position in my opinion when you have both procedures done, is to sleep on your back with some side sleeping.  I hope this helps. 

Tummy Tuck - BBL and Tummy Tuck?

Thank you for your question. I do not think it is a good idea to have a tummy tuck and BBL at the same time. I believe you will have better results if you stage the procedures. First do liposuction to harvest fat from the hips, flanks, thighs, and abdomen. This fat can be used for the BBL. Once you have recovered from Stage 1, a tummy tuck can be performed. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who commonly performs these procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps and good luck.