I had Vaser full body 2 month ago and now my skin is very loose in my legs and hand. Is it normal like this? (photo)

I am not too fat i just want more shape but now my legs like old woman and i am still 35 and not mariage plz tell what can i do thx.

Lifting procedure will be needed for your arms and thigh area

Thanks for submitting your photos. To achieve a good result you will need a lifting procedure for your arm and thigh area. Performing only a vaser liposuction will not be enough. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. All the Best...

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Loose skin

It takes several months for skin to contract after liposuction. Skin elasticity varies from person to person. If you had loose skin to start with its possible you weren't a good candidate for this procedure. Follow up with your surgeon and I hope you get the results you had wanted. Best Wishes!