I had Vaser full body 2 month ago and now my skin is very loose in my legs and hand. Is it normal like this? (photo)

I am not too fat i just want more shape but now my legs like old woman and i am still 35 and not mariage plz tell what can i do thx.

Loose skin

It takes several months for skin to contract after liposuction. Skin elasticity varies from person to person. If you had loose skin to start with its possible you weren't a good candidate for this procedure. Follow up with your surgeon and I hope you get the results you had wanted. Best Wishes!