Treatment for sagging breasts - I am 22 years old with a BMI of 28.
Doctor Answers 2
Candidate for Breast Lift
BREAST LIFT (MASTOPEXY)WHO IS A CANDIDATE
- If you have sagging breasts due to past pregnancies, genetics, weight loss, or aging.
- If the sagging is expected to be present after an implant.
- If your nipple-areolar complexes (pigmented areas around nipples) are enlarged or not similar.
Results can include:
- An elevated, more youthful breast contour.
- Nipple-areolar complexes of the desired size and at the correct height and similar location
Hanging breast at the age of 22 yrs
A standard surgical treatment for hanging breast (called Ptosis ) is a procedure called mastopexy ( breast lift) and there are 3 main designs to do this surgery.
1.Lolly pop lift
2. Enchor lift
4. Circumferenctial lift
5. Crescentric or doughnut lift
All these leave scars of different shapes.You should not get pregenent in the first year after surgery.After one year once the internal healing is complete you should have normal physiological functions of the breast.
More information is on me website link given below
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.