Is this swelling or not? (photos)

in the pic with the hat there was no asymmetry, which was one month after the rhinoplasty to lift my tip and make it smaller and fix my bridge, in the second there is asymmetry and its 7 months after, is this swelling going away or permanent? I was told I need 10 months for the swelling to go, but this picture made me mad, since it was not like this before. Thank you

Rhinoplasty Recovery

The swelling will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

Congratulations for having patience and wait more thansix months PO, which is the recommended time allowed to make judgments of value and be precise and accurate.
After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Recommend Following up with your surgeon

Swelling does take about 10-12 months and sometimes up to 2 years depending on what was done for your nose.  Asymmetries are to be expected, but you are currently not seeing the final result.  I recommend you follow up with your surgeon to discuss your concerns and he/she will tell you when the final result has been reached. 

Karan Dhir, MD