Super swollen tip 3 months after open rhinoplasty

My nose looks good but the tip is tooo swollen and i have not found a progress in my tip's healing since 2 month ago . Is it because its summer and hot weather? And i walk in the sun? How long should i wait untill the tip gets it's final result ? Thanks

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 3 months, the nose is still expected to be quite swollen at this point. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 3 months after a rhinoplasty.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD