Can splint and sutures stay on for 13 days?

I had a nose plastic surgery and my doctor was supposed to remove the splint and the sutures today after 1 week exactly but he traveled without telling me so can it wait for monday? I'm trying to call him but he is not answering

Splint

It should be fine to leave these in for a few more days.  The splint will also help with reducing swelling so it should not retard your recovery.  

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

When are sutures and stents removed after rhinoplasty?

Traditionally the cast is removed after a week. If there are skin sutures as in an open rhinoplasty, these are removed between 3-6 days. The internal stent (if used) is usually taken out at a week, but can vary from when the sutures are removed up to 4 or more weeks in the occasional case. 

Oakley Smith, MD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon