My face - no hair. I am 30 years old. Please tell me any medicine.

Beard hair is a genetic trait. There is no medication to grow a beard. Some try topical minoxidil but you would need to use it

Beard hair is a genetic trait.  There is no medication to grow a beard.  Some try topical minoxidil but you would need to use it everyday and it may cause skin irritation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

No facial hair growth at 30 yo

bgrewal930,I would not say that you have no facial hair, maybe you have less you desire. Please let your facial hair grow, it looks like you are shaving your chin hair. Of course state of the art hair transplantation can produce outstanding facial hair growth that is completely natural and maximizes your coverage.
Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

No beard

As you are well past the period that hair would normally grow on the beard, the only thing that will put beard hair on your face is a hair transplant. Medications might work like monoxidil, but it will not usually grow a strong beard type of hair

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon