How can I get rid of teosyal filler infection? (photo)

Already 7 days passed and everyday it's going worst ! What should I do im taking antibiotics and it's not working at all !

Doctor Answers 2

Filler and infection

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would go back to your injector and have this looked at. It might need a treatment of hylauronidase plus changing up the antibiotics they have given you for something stronger and to target the actual infection. 

Toronto Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 521 reviews

Filler infection

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks so much for your question and honesty. Please be sure to see a doctor that specializes in hyaluronic acid injections in order to receive an accurate diagnosis.  

Robert Sleightholm, MD
Brampton Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 11 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.