Minoxidil, showering and sleeping after 4 weeks of FUE; when I can start using minoxidil?

I had 4 weeks ago a HT by FUE. I want to know when i can start using minoxidil? and I can showering normally with my ordinary shampoo? I can put the grafted area on the pillow?

One Month Post Op

Most doctors would say that a month is enough time to resume all your normal activities, and you can treat the recipient area like a normal part of your head. You should ask your doctor these questions, just in case your FUE is unique and the wait periods for these activities are longer.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.  In general, after 4 weeks there should be no issue.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

1 month post op

by now you are free to do as you choose with your head, you can shampoo normally, sleep normally, resume previous activities, and use minoxidil.

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Showering 4 weeks after a hair transplant.

You may shower normally as soon as 8 days after a procedure, and wash your hair normally.  You can also lay on a pillow as you did before the procedure.  Return to all your normal activities and wait for the hair to come in.

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

4 weeks after a hair transplant

AT 4 weeks after a hair transplant you can consider your self normal and do whatever you want, shampoo, use minoxidil, etc.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Using products after FUE Hairtransplant

basically by one month post op, you can return to your normal routine including using hair products. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon